Search This Blog or The Web

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dream log

Dreamed of approaching a bridge with many people and everyone began to cross quickly because of the cougar or bobcat prowling around the entrance of the bridge. I was afraid, I was pregnant and saw a kitten or baby cougar or bobcat next to me and the big cat started to approach me and I shewed it and it fell in the water below the bridge. (I woke up before I tried to cross).

Before this dream...dreamed of being at some celebration or party and a few people were talking about me and I told them about themselves. I went to a public restroom and one of the ladies that was talking about me admitted that she was just mad because of my body shape and I told her that she was beautiful and the conflict was swashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment