Search This Blog or The Web

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Dream Log #2

So today I woke up and had dreamed about going into this place that led underground with a light in my hand searching for something...found a child's bike (pink and white) in a dark, dark corner and took it with me and proceeded out of the dark building...water was also leaking in there and to get down there I had to walk down these stairs...it was a long way down. When I got back to the top a man laid hands on me and began to pray saying that a demon tried to mess with me or got in me and he and I prayed...

Dreamed of being in a vehicle and it wasn't stopping and children were playing in the streets and I panicked...vehicle finally stopped and a man and his son approached me laughing and took the keys and I just weeped and weeped from my soul and I felt a sense of strong agony, like extreme heartache in my chest as I wept.

Dreamed of seeing a man saying that the world is focused on 473 and he held up a paper with the number 444 saying it is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment