Search This Blog or The Web

Sunday, October 18, 2015

A little personal...what do I want?

I don't want to guess, I don't want to be left hanging...open communication is important to me. I don't like arguing, but I will let you know how I feel respectfully if something bothers me. I'm very sweet, but can be mean if you cross the line. I love affection depending on how comfortable I am with you. I love that I am sensitive, sometimes, because I am very in tune with myself and others emotions or feelings around me. I think a lot, sometimes too much, but that's why I write. I'm non judgmental, but can be very critical of myself sometimes. I just want something real and worth holding on to. Someone that believes in the same thing I believe. Someone going in somewhat the same direction in life. One that's honest and keeps their word. Most of all someone who values me, respects all of me and never gives me a reason to question the relationship.

#mrbrowniepoints

No comments:

Post a Comment