Search This Blog or The Web

Friday, February 12, 2016

I was born this way

To each their own...it is what it is...it is a choice being gay....you chose to be with someone of the same sex...your thoughts about being with someone of the same sex....a choice...carrying out living that lifestyle is a choice...no one forced you....it is a preference, a choice. I don't understand people...same sex relationships first off goes against the NATURAL order of life period. It is call procreation.... We are to mate....period. People who sex on the same sex want equal rights because of what their sexual preference is??? This world is twisted. And then to teach children that it is okay....I'm sorry...I don't agree.

You preference pushes you to choose...either way it's a choice....if I loose some friends that is fine....I just can't stomach it anymore people saying it is not a choice or I didn't choose this...yes you did...just like I choose to be with a man or choose to only date my race....a choice people....I just can't.... I can't.

Do what you do....not judging... I'm just saying please look within and realize that it is a lifestyle you have chosen to live based off of your preference.... No hard feelings..

Not everything is meant to be understood, and that I can say I don't understand... I'm not for it, but I love my friends who are...

--signed the truth

#gaymarriage #gaypride #pride #equality #truth

No comments:

Post a Comment