Search This Blog or The Web

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Different fathers'-should they meet?

Question of the day
If you are no longer with the father of your child or children, would you want them to be playmates or meet their other brothers or sisters from other women?
Honestly...me, honestly....no I personally don't care {like seriously}....seems heartless...some will say they are related why keep them apart...when they become of age then okay...their decision, but that is one thing I can't do...if they didn't come from the same womb I'm not fighting to establish a relationship.
My opinion...understand it may not be right, but it's definitely honest.
So the next woman to hit me up wanting our children to meet and he's not claiming anything...the answer is and will always be no, unless I know for sure they are kin. And even then, if you've been disrespectful towards me and want our children to have a relationship...I want my apology first...

No comments:

Post a Comment