Search This Blog or The Web

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Getting Personal

You know sometimes when I see other couples; I am overjoyed on the inside especially when I see married couples…but then I get a little sad thinking secretly to myself, I deserve to be someone’s wife. And thank God, I have a God that won’t just give me away to any man…He is going to give me away to the right man. He will understand me and I will understand him…there will be balance and harmony, there will be more joy than sorrow, more peace than chaos, it will be of God. We will be rooted and we will be one and we will look to God for every answer, every up and every down. Our connection will be like no other, united by God-truly a divine connection. We will both be faithful…it’s is possible. We will disagree, but we will respect our differences. We will have trust because we first trust God. We will be hopeful and we will be blessed! We will bare good fruit. Our love will be mutual, it will be kind, it will be compassionate and sealed and approved by God. The one that was created and designed, I for him and him for I…my one true love….corny, but I believe that with everything within me, I do….in my soul I believe this to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment