Search This Blog or The Web

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How great is God’s love?

If you ask me, the love that God has for us is SO great that He himself let us choose if we want to serve Him or not. WOW! That’s some kind of love…isn't it? He is a confident God to have made trillions or zillions of beings (people) and gave them a choice to choose between good and evil and knows for sure that He is still going to win in the end.

        God’s love is the fact that He sent down (a mediator/sacrifice) to die for us…even when the world hated Him. (Romans 5:8) He had hope in us….that we all weren't going to be evil; we were worth saving to Him. Jesus could have gave up and said, “These people are spitting on me and cursing me and beating me…they are murders and rapist and worship images…why would I save a world that hates me? Why should I save a world that loves to submerge themselves in filthy activities?” But Jesus did not do that…he was obedient even into His death. How touching! Can you imagine all the thoughts that flooded His mind concerning us and whether or not we were worth saving? Jesus did not come to judge us, but he came to bring us salvation (John 3:17)

What is salvation?

Salvation is deliverance from sin and its consequences, believed by Christians to be brought about by faith in Christ.

What is deliverance?

Deliverance is the action of being rescued or set free.


Much love...God bless...I will be posting soon on how salvation was given and how to live a life that is pleasing to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment